Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Just a Thought

I wanted to write today and say I'm so grateful for my family and friends. They mean so much to me.
The brother I live with, Justin, puts up with so much of my crap.
I have these terrible nightmares and I wake him during the night, several nights a week.
I also feel depressed a lot, but he always makes me talk about whats getting me down, which helps a lot,
My brother Shane is so nice to bring me my favorite treat... Jamba Juice, when I bug him for it, and he always makes me laugh.
I don't see Sean much because he lives so far away...I need to call him more.
My parents are the coolest, and still spoil me. They hear a lot of "Can you get me"'s.  And they find the best deal for the most amazing stuff online, which gets here in two days with Amazon Prime!!! ;)
I have two amazing friends... both Audreys, which I never get to see...but I try to call them when I can. Audrey J always reminds  me to pray and sometimes prays with me on the phone. Our religions are different but we are both Christians. She sent me the most amazing Christian book by Joyce Meyers. Audrey C is the most amazing mother, and makes the cutest babies!!! And she always makes me laugh...they both do.
My new friend Susan is the sweetest human I know. She always lifts me up when I am down. She makes my Dr appointments fun...thank you Susan!
I have many other friends, old and new...and lots of wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment