Sunday, January 31, 2016

I love you's

  
This Is my Service Dog Gunnar. He is a 1 1/2 year old boxer whom I love so so much.
Gunnar provides pressure when I am having a panic or anxiety attack, or when I am having a PTSD flashback. He also circles me when I feel scared in a crowd. He has been the greatest support!
Gunnar is oh so full of personality..he gets tons of attention especially for his under bite. He loves to talk to you if you are talking to him. He loves to go to the movie with me and eats  all the popcorn on the floor...lol. He is a completely different dog when he has his vest on compared to when he doesn't, He loves his Uncles and has the fastest wiggle-butt I have ever seen!!!  
Dogs provide the greatest amount of love. They fill our lives with happiness day after day 'asking nothing in return. If they could speak I think their vocabulary would entirely consist of  "I love you"'s!!! They also give us the worst day of our lives...when they leave us. But it is so worth all the good days to invest in one of these creatures! I cannot imagine a world without dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment